Our provision runs out of a classroom on the school site and benefits from the use of school facilities and grounds. Breakfast club runs from 7.30am to 9.00am and our after school provision from 3.15pm to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 3.15pm to 5.00pm on Friday’s.
The provision is run by our school staff and is managed by our Deputy Head, Mr Henderson and our School Business Manager, Mrs Mungall.
Our aims are:
- To provide a homely, nurturing and fun environment in which children can relax and play
- To offer a varied and stimulating programme of activities responsive to the interests of each child
- To create a friendly atmosphere based on mutual respect between both children and adults
- To promote positive behaviour
- To provide contrasting areas where children can choose to play or be quiet
- To provide a healthy range of food
Our provision can accommodate 25 children based on our staffing and adult to child ratios. Places can be booked via the My Child at School (MCAS) app, or by contacting the school office. All booked places must be booked for in advance.
Pricing is as follows:
07:30 – 09:00 £5.00
08:00 – 09:00 £3.50
08:30 – 09:00 £1.50
After School Club:
15:15 – 16:15 £3.00
15:15 – 17:15 £6.00
15:15 – 17:30 £6.75
Please note that any collection after 17:30 will incur a £10 late charge.
Children attending our breakfast club will be provided with a healthy breakfast consisting of cereal, toast and fruit. Our after school provision will also offer a healthy snack consisting of sandwiches or wraps. Fresh tomato, cucumber and carrot sticks and fresh fruit will also be available daily as well as water and milk. Juice will be offered occasionally.
Our after school provision will offer a range of planned activities for children to participate in.
To contact before and after school club directly, please phone 07859479851.
For more information about our provision please refer to our parent handbook.