At Stobhillgate First School, we have a school uniform which all children are expected to wear. We believe that our uniform promotes a sense of pride in the school, and helps to create a sense of community and belonging.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- A white polo shirt, grey trousers/skirt/pinafore and a school jumper/cardigan. Blue gingham dresses are allowed however wearing leggings is not. Grey shorts can also be worn.
- Children must wear plain black shoes/trainers to school and socks. Sandals with socks can be worn in the summer months.
- PE kit comprises of plain navy blue shorts and a plain white t-shirt. Wearing casual clothes – jeans/beach wear/football strips/brightly patterned clothes/items of clothing with logos, patterns or stripes are not allowed.
- Your child can wear a non-branded cardigan or jumper however it should be of the same colour and material as the branded school garments.
- Children should not wear any form of jewellery other than a watch. No earrings should be worn.
- Children should not wear any form of hair colouring/dye unless given permission by school staff as part of a charity/celebration event.
- Long hair should be tied back for health and safety reasons and to help avoid the spread of head lice.
Pupils are discouraged from attending school with ‘outrageous/extreme’ hair styles and accessories.
Our uniform is available to order online through our supplier, Tots to Teams. Simply select our school and order which items you require. Alternatively, we do keep a small amount of stock within school which can be purchased directly from the school office.